Sunday, September 25, 2016

Wedding Gift Heart Sign (2016)

A co-worker of mine was getting married. As we are all creative people at work I couldn't give a non creative gift.
At a wedding of a friend I once saw a board with keys and note cards on them.
So I thought of a sign with a lot of hearts on which people who had attended the wedding could leave a name or a note would also be a nice gift.

After the wedding this was the result. Unfortunately not everyone decided to write something down.
The hearts were painted with chalkboard paint. The sign has 49 small and 1 big heart.
I painted their names on the sign and added the date to the big heart.


I made some spare ones in case people mess up their message.

The hearts are held in place with  turned over duct tape.





































I had some better pictures. But I accidentally deleted some files before they were transferred to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment